Thursday, December 3, 2009

I did it

Scrapbooked that is. LOL. I tried to yesterday, and I got a little bit done, but neither child napped very well. So this morning I couldn't sleep so I got up and made a Christmas card, then this afternoon while the girls were in preschool I did another card. I also finished the LO I did yesterday but that can't be shared for a while.

The cards, well one of them, is for the monthly card challenge at ACOT. It is to do a Christmas card with a Santa or a snowman as an accent.

So here are my cards
And I have to say that I am totally loving my craftbox, from the Original Scrapbox people. It rocks, and it forces me to clean up when I am done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means more than you can imagine.