Sunday, February 21, 2010

sassy lil' sketches- play-doh fun

I went to a crop this weekend, and got all my DT work done for the next month. Whew, I think I will need a day once a month to go do that. And I may start going to a library once a month, if there are not any crops around. I did manage to get a few non-DT layouts done.

Here is one of them, for Sassy Lil Sketches. I was so happy when I saw this sketch, because I had these two photos that I needed a sketch for.
PS - don't forget the EDS blog hop

3 comments:

  1. the colours in your layout mimic those in the photos... really sets the mood right...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colors and those circle/button embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great! Tripp was playing with new play-doh today, and I was thinking I needed to take pics for a page. And then I saw this! Perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means more than you can imagine.