Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Scrap it With a Song Reveal

Hello all.  I have not been feeling too great lately nor I have been to inspired to scrap. I am hoping to get some scrapping done this week.

Anyway, the song for this week at Scrap it With a Song is "Feel Like Home."  So I did a layout of our new home.  Well, it isn't really new anymore.  We have almost been in it for a year, but still. . . ,

Everything on this page, but the photo corners, are from a kit at Dixie Pieces.

Sponsor this week is Toucan Scraps and she is offering the winner of this challenge a pack of 6 digi papers (8 x 8 inches) from her store at Stitchy Bear & I Did It Creations Crafting Boutique.  So if you want to play along please do so, and post your creation at the main site. 

7 comments:

  1. I'm with you... too busy to scrap. I can barely sort my pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just moved and can't wait to do a home page once we're all set up! I love the net! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute :) Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful home you have :))) The mesh on your layout is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no, I hope you feel better soon! I haven't been in a very scrappy mood lately, but soon some deadlines will get my butt moving. Love the LO! The burlap behind the pic makes it seem warm and cozy and the letters give it so much texture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful L/O!!!Beautiful house!!
    Have a nice day!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means more than you can imagine.