Monday, November 14, 2011

Two new ones

So I am back again, two days in a row, not to shabby.  I did two layouts recently and wanted to share them.

The first is layout is from a sketch at Creative Scrappers, sketch 180.  I loved it, started it, but didn't finish it until recently.  I used Echo Park on  it. 
The second one is from the November kit at My Creative Scrapbook.  I also used the sketch they included in the kit.  Most everything on it is from Bo Bunny. It is me and hubby before we left the b&b went to for our anniversary in October.

And lastly I am going to be getting a box of paper together for a clean up/giveaway.  So check back soon please.

3 comments:

  1. These are GORGEOUS Ana!!!!! I absolutely LOOOOVE that first one with all the circles, but both are fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them both but the first one really pops with the black ink and circles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the inking on the first and the pearls on the second. You always add such great little touches to your pages!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means more than you can imagine.