Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Ana here with my May Spice Kit reveal.  Can I just say how much I LOVE this kit.  I am a HUGE fan of distressing and core'dinations, and this kit came with a distressing tool and dot core'dinations.  So fun.  Another of my favorite things is misting and it came with these super banners that when you mist them they show texture.  So cool.  Oh, and it came with mist.  Awesome.  So here are a few of my layouts and a card.






Ok there you have it.  And remember that the May  Crowned Contest begins today, May 1st.  So if you haven't already stopped by the forum and signed up to play, get over there NOW.

3 comments:

  1. love them all, those first pictures are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a really cool kit! Love those banners, especially on your card. What fabulous photos of the aquarium too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That kit is totally cool! That misting tool with the banners is pretty awesome. It definitely works to great effect on the cards you made. The distressing looks best in the third pic. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means more than you can imagine.