Friday, March 12, 2010

naptime

This page as done using the monthly sketch for the scrap-room. Tammy at dixie pieces has a challenge to use glitter on a page. She posted a tutorial a little bit ago about how to glitterize (is that a word?) a flower. So I used stickles on the flower. I also only had one pick glitter brad, so I had to make the other one.

Anyway, I think this picture is very sweet. But the story behind it is pee in your pants funny. Literally- sort of. When she is really tired but won't nap Jon encourages to rest by using him as a bed. So she climbed up and fell asleep on Jon's back watching tv. I was at my craft table working and saw this sweet picture and grab my camera and snapped away. A few minutes after I took the picture I hear Jon say, "Come here now and get Bella." I knew immediately what happend. She pee'd all over him. It was SO funny. So when I look at the picture, I can't help but laugh.


The papers are Americana Craft. flowers are prima with stickles. The bling is recollections (no idea why the upper one looks like it is missing jewels- weird.) Border pieces are bazzill as is the cardstock.

4 comments:

  1. one of my fav colour combos.... sweet! lovely picture...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an absolutely darling picture! And I seriously laughed-out-loud at the story behind the page! Too cute, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means more than you can imagine.