Thursday, March 25, 2010

all creatures great and small

Here is a new layout I did this week. Not sure if I really like it, but . . . It is from a sketch from the scrappiest - Bonus Sketch Friday. And it is for a challenge at ACOT- the faith book challenge, to use the phrase "all things bring and beautiful." I called my layout all creatures great and small, but wrote the rest of the poem out, which starts with line, "all things bright and beautiful."

The journaling around the circles talks about the creatures we have visiting our yard. The pictures are of a red fox, a chipmunk and some squirrels. All taken from our sun room window. We have also seen a raccoon, bluebirds, cardinals and various other birds.


paper and elements are from cosmo cricket. alphas are crate paper.

1 comment:

  1. Love how you journaled on here. I left a little something for you on my blog: http://mybasketofscraps.blogspot.com/2010/03/ms-brightside.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means more than you can imagine.