Friday, April 2, 2010

Just My Sketches and Scrapbook Challenges

Well it is April 2nd, which means a few things. LOL. Tomorrow is Jonathan's birthday, Sunday is Easter and Gracie's birthday is the end of the month. So lots of good picture taking opportunities.

And since today is April 2nd, that means that yesterday was April 1st, so it was reveal day at Just My Sketches and the Blend. Deanna decided to play a joke on us and not give us a sketch. Yikes, LOL. But she did give us a song list, so here it is

Here is the list of songs:
~MORE THAN WORDS CAN SAY
Extreme
~ADIA
Sarah McLachlan
~MOMENT LIKE THIS
Kelly Clarkson
~BEAUTIFUL WORLD
Jim Brickman
~BAD DAY
Daniel Powter



Here is a link to the lyrics of the songs (remember you can play by using the lyrics, not the titles.)


So here is my layout for it



So if you want to play along- and I really hope you will play along- make sure you link it up at the main site, so here is the blog address again.


And since this is April that means that it is my turn to do some Guest Designing for my favorite ning site Scrapbook Challenges. It is a great site, with lots of wonderful people, fabulous challenges and great sketches. If you haven't stopped by there yet, do so now. Tell them I sent you, okay? And to plug myself a bit more, LOL, here is a link to the page about me, so go check it out.


And I am also GDT at Scrap Tiffany this month, once she gets the page up about me, I will link you to it. I am stalking her blog to see when it goes up, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means more than you can imagine.