Monday, July 18, 2011

Three new ones for BPS

I am taking a Big Picture Scrapbooking Class.  It is being taught by the very talented Elizabeth Dillow and it is Design Challenges.  It consists of 12 challenges, issued every three days.  So far we have had 5 challenges and I have done three of them. So without futher ado, here they are

First challenge was to adapt a familiar form on a page.  i used the logo for the united states post office.  Now this was not the way I had planned for it to come out, but that happens sometimes.


Challenge #3 was to use orange as the main color.  I LOVE this page and I think it is one of my new favorites.

Sassafrass :Lass papers and things on this page.

and the 4th challenge is to use a "vintage" font on your page.  For this one I used a sketch from ACOT.  And to be honest I am not sure if it is truly vintage or not, but  . . .

Echo Park is used here.


And that is all for today.

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a fun class... great job accomplishing 3 challenges so far!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means more than you can imagine.