Monday, May 31, 2010

Monday reveals and my re-do page

Lets start with Nuts About Sketches.
The song this week at Scrap it with a Song, is "I hope you dance." Again, never actually heard this song. But the lyrics are lovely. I wanted to do a big picture of Bella standing by the ocean and use the lyrics "I hope you still feel small when you stand by the ocean. And when you get the chance to sit it out or dance I hope you dance."

Now I had a HARD time with this layout, because I wanted to use such a large photo. So I am, again, not happy with this page. Part of me feels like it needs more, and another part says it is fine. So . . . I don't know. (I am still in that scrapping funk, blah.)
Immediately after my last blog post I went and removed the elements from my "make a face" page and turned it to cover up the journaling. And I like it much better. If you want to see the first version, just scroll down.



4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs to you hun....I know all too well what it's like to be in a scrappin funk.....hang in there and soon you will be churning them out left and right and lovin each and every one you do!! I use flip sides A LOT when I screw up too...thank goodness I can cover it up with the next page in the album....lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think those layouts are wonderful, and the beach one with the large photo is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page Ana. I am the same way. I hate when I try to hand journal. I always want to cover it up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means more than you can imagine.