Monday, May 24, 2010

Monday Reveals

I haven't posted a new post since last Monday. I have been in a scrapping funk and haven't really done much all week. Hoping to get back into it this week.

In the meantime here are my reveals for today. For week 110 at Sketches Nuts About.
Here is the sketchand here is my layout,
I am also using this for the color challenge at ACOT.

This weeks song at Scrap it with a Song, is Sweet Child O' Mine by Guns and Roses. Here is my layout,
The winner of this weeks challenge at Scrap it With a Song, is a $10 gift certificate to A Crop Stop,
So if you want to play, please do so. Just make sure you link your page- direct link only please- at Scrap it with a Song.



4 comments:

  1. I love all the layers and the distressing on the song LO. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sweet child of mine layout! Your colors are perfect for the photo of your sweet baby. Great job distressing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means more than you can imagine.