Saturday, May 1, 2010

JMS Reveal and MY BIG NEWS

Today is reveal day at JMS and the Blend. Here is the sketch,

Here are the songs

Here are the songs for this month. Click HERE to read the lyrics.
~LIVE LIKE WE'RE DYING
Kris Allen
~KISS A GIRL
Keith Urban
~~FROM A DISTANCE
Bette Midler
~I BELIEVE IN YOU
Tyler Hilton
~DANCIN' ON THE CEILING
Lionel Richie

and here is my sketch- a pic of the girls being uber silly


Challenge details:
~You will have 2 chances to get your name in for the monthly draw! There's a layout sketch and a card sketch you can do.~Please only NEW projects, don't link back to a card or layout that you have previously done.
~You CAN combine this challenge with other challenges in blogland! That's the fun of challenges, seeing how many challenges you can include with one layout!!! Woohoo!!! Just remember to link back to Just My Sketches.That would be greatly appreciated.
~You have until the END of the MONTH to get your card or layout done for this month's prize.

So if you want to play along, do the sketch, use a song and then link it to the main blog at JMS and the Blend

Now on to my BIG NEWS

Well I have been sitting on this news for a while. The closer it got the more I wanted to yell it from the roof. LOL. I was asked to be the May Guest Creative Team Member at A Cherry on Top. Let me tell you, that this just BLEW MY MIND. I love that place and have been hanging out there for years. In my mind the CT there are rockstars. For real. So getting to hang with them for a month, is way cool.

And as GCT, they sent me some supplies for me to create a reveal with. Can't share that just yet, but stick around and a few days- maybe a week- I can share. Anyway, they have the big NSD crop going on and I hosted a round this am. Will do another tomorrow and a game of BINGO. So check it out.

7 comments:

  1. Whoooo hoooo!!!!!! that is so awesome :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow I didn't know ACOT was still around. I use to be on there all the time then all of a sudden I couldn't get the site to work anymore. It was about a year half ago. You know what it was. will have to go check it out again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the guest dt spot! I wanted to stop by and let you know that you won the drawing for the shabby chic crafts tags over on my blog! Congratulations!
    meganklauerdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rock on, girlfriend! I can't wait to see more of your work!
    xOxO -
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means more than you can imagine.