Monday, December 6, 2010

Scrapbook Challenges- sketch 231

I can't believe I haven't posted since last week.  I have been a bit under the weather and not motivated to do anything.  Today I really want to scrapbook though, so I may sit down and find a challenge or two to do.  If I can get away from my kids, LOL.  Bella is watching the Wizard of Oz and is making me watch it with her (so I can fast forward the scary parts.)

Anyway, the new sketch is up at Scrapbook Challenges and I have to say that it is one of favorites that Pamela has done.  

and here is mine



For the first time in a while my family and my sisters family were at my parents house together for a few days.  We all went down there for Thanksgiving.  My dad bought all the kids tv trays and every morning, they all piled on the couch and had breakfast and watched tv.   I LOVE how this page turned out.  (I hope you all do too.)

So, send me some good healing vibes (I am trying NOT to have to go to the doctor, but I am going to have to call soon.)  Cheers and stay warm.

3 comments:

  1. Get better soon, Ana! Love your page. I might have to play along with this aketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really, really, really love this! Feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!! I love the distressing and the color combos. That was never my favorite BoBunny line, but your LO is making me rethink that! I hope you feel better soon, hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means more than you can imagine.