Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Scrapbook Challenges- sketch 232-233

On top of the madness of preparing for Christmas and hosting in-laws, I got a terrible virus last week.  Apparently one is going around the county.  Starts with a horrible headache and progresses into stomach maladies.  So, needless to say that I was outta of commission for a few days.    What does this have to do with anything you may ask.  Well, I didn't update my blog with last weeks sketch and I don't really like what I did with this weeks sketch, but it was due and I had no energy to fix it.  Which kid of stinks because I had big plans for the fabu sketch Pamela had for us.  So without futher ado, here they are.

And mine,


For Sketch 233 I did the two page version,
So there you have it.  I hope your holidays are wonderful. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means more than you can imagine.