Thursday, March 31, 2011

A few more to share with you

Here are a few more I did this past weekend. 


First is from a pencilines sketch for a challenge at Scrapbook Challenges, (use the word happy with funny pictures of yourself)

Second is for my new challenge at Scrapbook Challenges- to use hidden journaling- and from a sketch at the Scrappiest.http://thescrappiest.blogspot.com/2011/03/sketch-112.html


And come back tomorrow for a blog hop with the Lucky Girls Craft team.  Inspiration will abound.

5 comments:

  1. Love your take on the sketch. Fun to be silly once in awhile! Pictures are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I love the pictures of you!! YOu are too cute!!! and the second one on Cowgirls is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ana - love that you used these on girl pages, too! I adore the use of the baker's twine on the bottom page, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layouts Ana! I love that you did one of yourself!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means more than you can imagine.