Monday, March 21, 2011

two new ones for Scrapbook Challenges

I have two projects to share with you today.  The first is from my new challenge up at Scrapbook Challenges.  It is for our Spring Fling party.  It is to scrap something about Spring Showers.  I did one celebrating my oldest and her new umbrella.


Used Echo Park "Little Girl" on here.

For anyone who comes to SC and plays in my challenge you will be entered into win a very small RAK of Echo Park "For the Record" papers.  (basically three pieces of pp and a sheet of element stickers.)


Second layout to share is for sketch 246 at SC.  It is a photo of me and my parents and siblings on my wedding day,


And Pink Paislee on this one.

And there you go. 

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means more than you can imagine.