Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Two new ones

Here is a layout I did for a few different challenges. Scrapbook Challenges has a challenge to use paint- there is paint on the picture, and on the chipboard pieces. ACOT has a challenge to journal about family- the journaling card is tucked in behind the paper. Finally this is also from a sketch from the Scrappiest. And I have to say that I love the way it came out. Patterned papers are October Afternoon.



Here is another one that I did recently. It is for a challenge on Dixie Pieces to tear papers. And from a new blog entitled Dirty Scraps. The challenge was to do a layout about something that annoys you or bothers you. But to put a twist on it and bring out the positives.


Journaling reads: One of my biggest annoyances is when I don't get "me time". I get so irritated and short with the girls that I end of not liking myself. I try to stay positive and remember that they are only little once. Soon they won't want me around. So I need to step back, take a deep breath and enjoy these moments. Me time or not.

5 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means more than you can imagine.