Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Scrap it With a Song Reveal

This weeks song at Scrap it With a Song is "Riding Solo" by James Derulo. I will be honest, never heard of him nor his song. And when I just clicked on it on the main blog, it isn't what I thought it would be. LOL. But the lyrics are way cool. I used the lines,

"I'm putting on my shades to cover up my eyes, I'm jumpin' in my ride, I'm heading out tonight," and used a picture of Bella in her car seat with her shades on. She was being so silly that day, LOL.


So here it is. (It is one I did and can't decide if I like it or not. Sometimes I look at it and really really like it and other times, eh, not so much.


Our sponsor this week is our very own DT member Angela. Angela, aka Toucan Scraps, designs digital scrapbooking and craft printable kits. Her products include digi-paper packs, pdf printable scrap kits, digital scrapbooking kits, quickpages and ready to print gift boxes. Angela sells in 3 stores, and today she is offering the winner of this challenge a pack of 6 digi papers (8 x 8 inches) from her store at I Did It Creations (the winner can choose).
So I hope you all are having a great week and can play along with us at scrap it with a song.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means more than you can imagine.