Tuesday, August 10, 2010

creative scrappers and acot

Good morning. I still have to share my weekly reveal for Nuts About Sketches with you, but my LCD screen on my laptop died and my layout is trapped on my computer.  So that will have to wait until I get a new screen.  Which should be sometime this week as I have already called Dell to have them fix it.  I also have another page from this past weekends ACOT crop to share, but it is trapped too.

However, here is another I just finished and photographed and is available.  I used sketch 116 from Creative Scrappers  for it.   For the ACOT crop it is challenge 7, to make numbers a center point of your page.  I realized this weekend that my cat Zed has been with me for 15 years.  Through the good times and bad she has been there.  She is a wonderful (if not sometimes loud and annoying) feline, but she loves me regardless.  So I dedicated this page to her. 

PPs are all basic grey. 


Thanks for looking. 

5 comments:

  1. I love all of that white space that is so elusive in my own layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry your screen died on you :( Zed is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute name :) Love the page, I think I want to steal the upper left part and make a card with that, hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this so very pretty, Zed looks and sounds a great furry friend too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means more than you can imagine.