Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Great News and some two-pagers

I will be joining the Scrapdango kit club design team.  They have a wonderful forum and there will challenges coming soon and the kits are great.  I am so excited.  I took off sometime from all dts and I was ready to jump back in and now I can.  Woo-Hoo.

Anyway, here are some more from this weekend, so long overdue two-pagers.   The first two come from sketches from a big picture scrapbooking.  I took the class-all about doing two pages- a while ago and of course never got to do the pages.



 I did the Avon Walk for breast cancer last year.  And I am doing it again.  So if you want to donate to my walk, please click here.

And last week I found the sketch site, sketch support,  they have wonderful sketches and here is a two pager.  I used Peppermint Collection from Crate Paper.

So there you go.   Have a good day.

3 comments:

  1. Amazing 2-pagers. So excited to "work" with you again! Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All that time off from DT stuff sure got you creating! Love all your two pagers!!!!!!! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations! and your 2 pagers are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means more than you can imagine.