Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Creative Scrappers and two more.

I went to a crop this weekend and have some new things to share with you.

First a page using Bo Bunny Country Garden and a sketch from Creative Scrappers # 203.

Next I used Little Yellow Bicycle Paradise Collection,
 And lastly a page using My Little Shoebox Up in the Trees. 

There you have three of them.  I will be back with a few more and some cards in a day or two.


  1. I LOVE all of the bling and swirls in the first layout! Great job bordering that photo.

  2. Especially love the first one! All are terrific.

    1. Melanie here! I absolutely loved this piece, please email me--I have a question about your blog :) MelanieLBowen[at]gmail[dot]com


Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means more than you can imagine.