Monday, September 6, 2010

Scrap it With A Song- you will be in my heart

A quick post from the beach.  The song this week at Scrap it With a Song is "You will be in my heart" from the Tarzan soundtrack.  I am using a picture of my beautiful baby sister, Sarah and the line, "this bond between us will never be broken."  The more I look at the layout the more I think it needs something added to it.  So I may add something when I have more time after I get home.

Anyway here it is,


The sponsor this week is Sew Many Cards.  They have offered up to the winner of this week's challenge FIVE digi images from their shop.

You will have until Sunday, DATE at noon (CDT) to link up your creation at the main blog with the inlinkz app. I can't wait to see what you all do with this song. Don't forget to come back on Wednesday morning for a VERY SPECIAL SUPRISE!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous... you rocked the Crate Paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww....I have always wished for a sibling so I could ahve the special bond I keep hearing about :) How blessed you are!!! Beatuifully done and I love your choice of lyrics too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Tina....I wish I had a sister. What a great bond to document on a layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! Got to love sisters!!!!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means more than you can imagine.