Monday, September 13, 2010

Scrapbook Challenge Sketch 217

I got home from the beach on Saturday and almost immediately sat down to scrap. I think the week off really recharged my creative batteries. Here is a page I did for Scrapbook Challenges from sketch 217. Well, here is the sketch,

 And here is my page,

All elements, except the alphas and the ribbon are from a kit from the Scrap-Room.

A few weeks ago while I was working on a page for the SC blog hop, Bella decided she wanted to scrap too.  So I gave her a picture, some paper and some scraps and she got to work.  She gave it to her daddy now it is hanging in his office. 

Hope you all decide to do the sketch and play along with us at scrapbook challenges.

3 comments:

  1. That's so great that you scrapped this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ana... I missed out on so much here! How are you? This is such a fun layout... I like the use of fonts... and the blues... cute pictures too!!! :) thanks for dropping by...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means more than you can imagine.