Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Scrap it with a Song and Scrapbook Challenges layouts

So life has gotten insane, or at least it feels that way.   And I have found it hard to sit down and do anything.  So here I am late again with my layouts.

The song this week at Scrap it with a Song is Vogue by Madonna.  This summer I took my girls and one of their cousins to my parents house for a week.  My cousin, Ian, posed every time I had my camera out.  But they weren't any old poses, they were outlandish poses.  Then Bella started doing it.   So I knew exactly what to do for the song and here are the two of them with their poses,

(all elements, minus the alphas are from a kit at the scrap-room)

The sponsor this week is Sew Many  Cards and the winner will win five digi images.

And here is sketch 222 from Scrapbook Challenges,



and here is my layout

 This is me and my hubby from two weeks ago.  It was our anniversary and we went to a B&B and had a quiet weekend. 

6 comments:

  1. These are sooooo cute!!!! I love the SIWAS layout and the second one is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your strike a pose layout!!!! What cuties!!! The lace on your B&B layout is beautiful too. Hugs, Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the strike a pose layout! Great use of that filmstrip paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful work...
    Have a nice day,Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ana...
    love the composition of the first layout...and love the colors on the second...In fact, Ive been experimenting quite a bit on green + red too...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love that strike a pose LO :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means more than you can imagine.