Friday, May 6, 2011

Scrapbook Challenges NSD Blog Party

For the Lucky Girl Crafts Party please click here. 

Welcome to the NSD (Thank you Pamela) blog hop for Scrapbook Challenges.  If you have just popped into my blog please go to the beginning and hop on from there.

My name is Ana and I am a SAHM from VA.  I have been on the DT here since -- I think September, although I had to try out a few times, I finally made the team.  I love SC and I hope you do too.   The people and sketches and challenges are fabulous.

For this blog hop we all picked a different sketch to do in tribute to Pamela, the founder of SC.  I choose sketch 131

Here is my layout,



There are a number of RAKs involved in this hop.

1.  One member who leaves a comment on all the blogs & in the hop will get Chipboard Borders, 12x12 Collection Kit and a 6x6 Paper Pad from To The Moon by Fancy Pants.
2.  One member who post a NEW a layout based on one of Pam’s sketches and posts it in the HOP ON section will receive a package of Tim Holtz goodies.


3. One new member over the weekend will get the We R Memory Keepers’ Sew Easy Piercer, 4 Piercers, a mixed assortment of Divine Twine and 15 colors of DMC Embroidery Floss.


 I will also be offering a RAK to one person who comments on my blog and is a follower.  So if you are not a follower hop on the wagon and become one.   I don't have a picture of my prize because I am on a mini vacation (heck I don't even have wifi in the lodge- had to find a starbucks to post this.)

OK now it is time for you to hop on to JO

and happy National Scrapbook Day.

25 comments:

  1. I hate being the first to comment but I love a good blog hop.....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout. Those colors are perfect for that photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pic...sweet sentiment and very pretty LO!..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sketch is very cute!!amazing job!
    Have a nice weekend and a very nice HOP!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the title/journaling. Beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ana, your layout is beautiful! Great photo!!! Love everything!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout! SO happy you kept trying for the DT! :) Thank you for all you have done for SC!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ana, this LO is beautiful as is the sentiment!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layout :) Cool sketch!! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great sketch and I love your take on it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Breath taking picture. Beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great layout!What a beautiful picture!
    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous layout Ana. Deb xox

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a pretty layout, Ana! Thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely page and quote! Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. great take on the sketch Ana! And great quote x

    ReplyDelete
  17. so pretty..love the crystal swirl...and the image you used is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful! Love the picture too and the title! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great sentiment, and beautiful page!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your layout. The photo is gorgeous-especially the rainbow. And the sentiment is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love you quote. The picture is great too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means more than you can imagine.