Monday, May 9, 2011

Winner and a few to share

Good afternoon everyone.  I hope all had a fun and relaxing mothers day and national scrapbook day.  I would like to say that I did, but  . . .  life happens and in our case DH and Bella were in Los Angeles and me and Gracie were here alone and the tv is not working so  . . . not as much me time as I had hoped for. 

Anyway, I need to pick a winner from the SC blog hop and random.org picked #1.  So TeenaBugg you are my winner.   (IF anyone can tell how to copy and paste the little box from random.org I would love to know.)

Anyway, I did manage to play a little bit this weekend with the crop at ACOT, so I have three to share.

The first is my fravorite, "I wish".  A few weeks ago I was at my parents house and I found a bunch of old picutres, which I promptly borrowed and scanned.  I love this picture of my grandmother.  She looks so stylish and young.  Every time I look at it all I can think of is "I wish I had the chance to know her back then. I wish I knew more about her life before grandkids."  Things like that.
 (Challenge was to use stamps on a page) Used Websters Pages, Kaiser Kraft and a few other things. 

Next up is "A Disney Cruise".  The challenge was to scrap about what we would do with a million dollars- what FUN thing we would do that is.  I would take my entire family on a Disney Cruise.

 Echo Park papers.  And a Page Maps sketch.

Next one is "Grease Lightning." The challenge was to use a song title for the title, a line from the song on the page, and bling.  I LOVE this picture of Gracie.  It was from her 3rd birthday party and like always she was zooming around the place.  I also combined it with another challenge at ACOT to scraplift on the dt members.


Anyway there they are.  I have another to photograph and another one my table to finish. 

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic layouts!! Bummer about the TV but at least you got SOME done! My weekend didn't go as planned either....but there's always next year~

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pages! love that I wish page! just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ana, the page of your grandmother is absolutely amazing... stunning work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you are on a roll, great job. To get the random org you can do "prt sc" print screen, usually you have to hold the fn "function" key and the "prt sc" together then you can go paste into a photo editing to crop it and save as a jpg ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means more than you can imagine.