Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Two layouts to share and a prayer request

Good afternoon blog-o-sphere.  I am loving the time change, well now I do.  Took me a few days to adjust and I oversleep a couple of days.  But, now I am back.    And I have two pages to share, and a prayer request for those who are pray-a-ful people.

First is a layout for the Bo Bunny Layout Challenge Friday.

Used Bo Bunny on here of course.

My next page is from Creative Scrappers sketch 147.  These are friends of ours and the husband is having a procedure on Monday to remove a benign growth that is impeding his hearing and balance.    I am not get into it too much on such a public forum, but if you could send out prayers and positive thoughts for him and his family, it would be much appreciated.  And here it is,

Echo Park "For the Record" used here.

And there you are.  I will be back in a few days with some more to share.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely LO with the red doily heart. Good thoughts sent out for your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for him, Ana. What a great tribute page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the doodling and handwritten journaling Ana. The red circles (big brads?) finish the page perfectly! Sending prayers up for your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both layouts!! And all my best thoughs to your friend!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means more than you can imagine.