Sunday, March 27, 2011

Two news ones to link up

I can't believe it has been nearly a week since I posted anything. But honestly last week was crazy for me.  I felt like I was going non-stop.  Then Friday I drove to PA to visit some scrappy friends and had a great time.  Seriously, best time I have had in a while. 

So here are two I did.  I will share the rest as the week goes on.

First up is Target Twins. (Bella had her friend over on Tuesday and the made me get them Bella's outfit so she could change and they could be twins. Sweet right?)   It is from a sketch at Pencilines, for a tic tac challenge at the Paper Variety  (layout, bird, scallops) and for a challenge at ACOT - to use a jingle (double the fun.)


Next is Grouchy Bear.  For a challenge at ACOT to use Cosmo Cricket.  I thought it was also for another one, but I guess I was wrong. 


Ok come back tomorrow and see some more of my creations. 

8 comments:

  1. So totally cute!! Love them both, fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them both but the grouchy bear is adorable! I miss those days believe it or not!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally cute!!! Thanks for playing with us at TPV!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pages ANA!! Especially love the first one. Hope you have a lovely week ahead! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awe Ana,how cute!!
    Lovely pages!
    Have a very nice day!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ana! Those are fabulous layouts!!! :) Great job with the challenge! I love the colors, you've always had a great eye for color! Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are very cute layouts! Love the titles for both! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Paper Variety!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the Target Twins! so stickin' cute! thanks for playing along with TPV.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means more than you can imagine.