Sunday, March 13, 2011

XOXO- powerless day

The new challenge is up at XOXO Lipstick Chicks blog.    Remember the XOXO blog is a scraplift blog.  There are 15 chicks to scraplift from.  The sponsor this month is Candy Shoppe Designs.


And here is my page


I titled this "powerless day" because we spent 21 hours without power this winter.  It was fun and so not fun all at the same time.  Jonathan went in to work, so me and the girls had to spend the day bundled up and cuddling.  We sang songs, played games, and read books. 

So go check out challenge 17 and play along with us.

3 comments:

  1. Love the layout, but the topic is not so fun. I hate it when the power goes out. I'm glad you made the best of it. My kids freak and whine about the power being off... then they say they are bored. Very nice layout though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such a cute job on this! Really late in getting to all of the blogs Lala's World scrap your stash February challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means more than you can imagine.