Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Blog Hop and a New Team for me.

A Blog Hop is coming!
Get ready to hop to it with the Just My Sketches and the Blend blog hop coming to a computer near you soon!
With a grand prize worth $30 as well as blog candy along the way, this is one hop you won't want to miss out on!


So stayed tuned and I will update soon.

I am on a new Design Team- the Scrap it With a Song blog. It is brand new and just started a few weeks ago. I am SO happy to be part of this team.

The first challenge is up at Scrap it With a Song, and there is still time to enter the contest. So go check it out.


4 comments:

  1. Congrats, again :) You're going to be busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to have you aboard...you are going to do just great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow congrats, you deserve it.
    Thank you for your kind words about SC. Was a tough decision but I will still be around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so LOVE that blog. It is one I can have a ball with. TYVM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means more than you can imagine.