Monday, April 12, 2010

My Monday Reveals

It is Monday and I have three new reveals for you. I will start this week with Scrap Tiffany.


This week challenge was to scraplift a technique from someone. I choose Megan A and what she did on this layout. She embossed the back and then glimmer misted and stamped it. I choose not to stamp it, but tried the embossing and glimmer mist. So here is my layoutSo if you want to play along with Scrap Tiffany, please visit her blog.

Now for Scrapbook Challenges, here is sketch 194

And my layout (I really love how this one turned out.)

And at SC, Pamela gives out one big prize to all those who participate. So if you want to do this sketch or any of the other challenges going on, please do so. And when you introduce yourself, tell them I sent you.

And lastly for Nuts About Sketches, week 104

And I love two page sketches, because it allows me to do big events, for this one, I picked the trip my sister in law and I went to Rose Hall while in Jamaica


1 comment:

  1. Great job on these. I haven't done a two pager in a long, long time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means more than you can imagine.