Thursday, April 1, 2010

Ms. Brightside


I got this award a few days ago, just haven't had time to really post it. I got it from one of my favorite blogger friends Jackie. Jackie is a super talented scrapper so check her blog. Thanks for thinking of me Jackie.


Now I'm supposed to list 10 things that make me happy, 5 pieces of trivia about myself, and pass this award on to 5 fellow bloggers. So, here goes...

10 things that make me happy:

1. My Family
2. Spending time with my Family
3. Hearing my kids laugh
4. Watching all the critters playing in the yard
5. Being outside and taking long walks
6. Coffee
7. Chocolate
8. Feeling like I accomplished something
9. Getting happy mail
10. Getting to the end of a good book!

5 Pieces of Trivia about myself:

1. I love quiet time
2. I love chilling on the couch watching chick flicks
3. I talk to my dad almost daily
4. I love having a cold beer one a nice summer night while Jon is bbqing
5. I think having a super clean house is totally over rated

Now to pass this on to 5 blogging friends that I would like to share this with. Go visit them :)

1. Ann at Ann's Scraps of Time.
2. Illene at What a bunch of Scrap.
3. cathy at Beautiful scraps
4. Heather at Scrapping Mom of 3
5. Anneliese at Queen of the Crop

5 comments:

  1. Thanks you!! That's totally awesome, and I'm going to have to post it first chance I get! Oh, and I think a clean house is over-rated too! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you! I really appreciate that! No nice of you! I will probably post it tomorrow. I think my top 10 will look very very similar to yours! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So going to have to check out Jackie blog. Love finding new scrappers that I've not seen before.

    Thanks for thinking of me too. I've been such a bad blogger lately. The worst.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Ana! I am so honored. Now, I have to go narrow down who I want to pass it on to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your lists. And I especially agree with
    #5. Having a super clean house IS totally over rated! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means more than you can imagine.