Monday, January 25, 2010

EDS Crop Challenges

The Crop has been going on for days- and if you haven't made it over there, go, now. I have completed three of the challenges- I hope to do more, if my laptop gets finished tomorrow. Here are the three that I have done.

This is actually an altered object. It was a box that held chipboard. I covered it with PP (basic grey) and then added the flower. The flower is for the challenge. I used my slice to cute the papers and then followed this tutorial.
The second challenge was to use no patterned paper. I used ribbon (american crafts) instead.

The third was to use another person's layout and pick elements from it. Click here to see the original layout. This LO is from a sketch at Scrapbook challenges.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means more than you can imagine.