Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Two new ones

Here is a layout I did for a few different challenges. Scrapbook Challenges has a challenge to use paint- there is paint on the picture, and on the chipboard pieces. ACOT has a challenge to journal about family- the journaling card is tucked in behind the paper. Finally this is also from a sketch from the Scrappiest. And I have to say that I love the way it came out. Patterned papers are October Afternoon.



Here is another one that I did recently. It is for a challenge on Dixie Pieces to tear papers. And from a new blog entitled Dirty Scraps. The challenge was to do a layout about something that annoys you or bothers you. But to put a twist on it and bring out the positives.


Journaling reads: One of my biggest annoyances is when I don't get "me time". I get so irritated and short with the girls that I end of not liking myself. I try to stay positive and remember that they are only little once. Soon they won't want me around. So I need to step back, take a deep breath and enjoy these moments. Me time or not.

5 comments:

  1. Oh gosh I have felt that way like 100 times! What a great page

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pages - your dirty scraps one is brilliant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on The Scrappiest sketch!
    Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone deserves me time!!!Fantastic LO!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means more than you can imagine.