Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Well it is official

I am a member of A Scrap Addicts- Just My Sketches team. I am SO excited. I can't wait to start working on her sketches and the musical aspect of it. Here is what Deanne says on her blog

"I'm changing up this blog a bit! I'll be posting sketches but there will be a twist! You have to BLEND the sketch with a song! I love listening to Sirius radio and The Blend station plays a wonderful "blend" of great songs! So I'll be posting a layout and card sketch every 2 weeks, and along with it 5 songs to choose from to inspire you. You can let the title inspire you or choose a stanza from the song, or even let the theme of the song inspire you!"


I hope you will check out Deanna's blog and her sketches.

4 comments:

  1. Does this mean I will finally see a "Chicken Fried" page? LOL
    I may have to check out those challenges, but the pages you all create are intimidating! They are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ana,
    So happy to have you on the team!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means more than you can imagine.