Tuesday, January 19, 2010

One Week Ago

It was one week ago that I dropped my camera off to be fixed. I miss it so. I do have a back up, but it really isn't the same. Only 2-4 more weeks, LOL.

It was also one week ago that my laptop stopped functioning properly. Since then I have been on the phone with dell four times, and had my mother board replaced. Still not working. I still need to call dell again, but I just cannot bring myself to do it. Soon. And hopefully we can get it up and running. All my pictures are on there. I have been using Jon's laptop, but his won't print pictures. So I am stuck. However, that can be good, because it is forcing me to scrap older pictures.

Gotta look on the bright side, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means more than you can imagine.