Monday, February 15, 2010

Just My Sketches Reveal- February 15

Here is the February 15th Sketch for Just My Sketches and the Blend.


The Songs to Use as inspiration for the Challenge are:
-NO SURPRISE Daughtry
-THANK YOU Dido
-THE REASON Hoobastank
-THE CLIMB Miley Cyrus
-SUMMER BREEZE Seals and Crofts

Here is my layout- I used the lyrics to "The Climb" by Miley Cyrus. The lyrics are "these are the moments I will remember the most." I wrote them around the pictures. They are hard to see, but if you click on the photo you will get a better view of them.
If you want to play and make your own layout with the sketch and the song choices, please do so. You will have four chances to win a nice little RAK. And remember there is also a card team with their own sketch, so be sure to check them out. Here is the link to the website, Just My Sketches.

7 comments:

  1. Very cute Layout and such a great take on the challenge thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! Love your take on the challenge. The colors and embellishments are just perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can never follow these layout ideas.
    Mine always turns out different than
    the sample. hahhaha
    Yours is very nice! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Love the green, pink, white combo and those punched borders

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Job, Ana. That song really has some nice lyrics to use in scrapping.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means more than you can imagine.