Monday, February 15, 2010

My Scrapbook Supplies Challenge #3

Here is challenge #3 from My Scrapbooking Supplies . It is a color combo challenge. You must make a layout using black and white embellishments with a pop of red and pink. This layout can be of any theme. Here is my layout

(Alphas are thickers, bling is zva, pp are K I Memories. Flower is made with cardstock and the Spring cart for the Slice. Ribbon is random.)

To participate in this challenge and win a RAK, create anything keeping the color combo in mind. Visit the blog page for this challenge- My Scrapbooking Supplies Challenge #3 - and link us to your work in the comment section. You have until Friday the 26th 12pm CST to post your link. The Winner will be announced Sunday the 28th.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means more than you can imagine.