Monday, February 1, 2010

Just My Sketches Reveal

Ok here it is- my first ever DT reveal. Are you excite? I am. LOL

So here is the sketch
The songs to use for the challenge are:
~I WILL REMEMBER YOU Sara McLachlan
~BLESSED Elton John
~TIME OF MY LIFE David Cook
~PUT YOUR RECORDS ON Corinne Bailey Rae
~ONE STEP AT A TIME Jordin Sparks

And here is my layout
If you want to play and make your own layout with the sketch and the song choices, please do so. You will have four chances to win a nice little RAK. And remember there is also a card team with their own sketch, so be sure to check them out. Here is the link to the website, Just My Sketches

5 comments:

  1. Your layout is just adorable! Great pics too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout. The photos are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layout and pics Ana! How much fun are we gonna have! Glad you are on my team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great take on the sketch! Your daughter is adorable..oh and so is the layout :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means more than you can imagine.