Sunday, February 21, 2010

Two more challenges - My 3 Hearts

Ok I have to say that I really love the way this turned out. And I especially love how every picture totally reflects my family.

Ok, first of all, this is from a sketch and for a challenge at the Scrap-Room. The PP and cardstock came from their monthly kit. The hearts, ribbon and big doily heart came from a game at Dixie Pieces. It was a round of winner takes all, and I won. Lastly, I am going to use this for the Candy Shoppe Designs recipe challenge; the challenge called for

-picture(s) of your loved one

-any type of doily - even the paper kind

-flowers *to taste

-hearts*to taste

-lace

-the colors pink & red *even a pinch will do!

The flowers are not that easy to see- and I totally hope this counts- but they are on the hearts. The one stamped heart, has a flower in it also. So here it is,


PS- don't forget the EDS Blog Hop, it is still going on.

6 comments:

  1. that page is great! i love the way you used the elements :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an awesome job on that layout! :) I love the stripes and the great pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too like the stripes with the doily...may have to try that one too..so glad we inspired you to create. And btw, love your occupation; I'm gonna have to use that line sometime!

    KateB (KitKat @ Candy Shoppe Designs)
    ps-I'm from Maryland :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great photos - so happy - and just love the color combo. thanks so much for sharing with us at Candy Shoppe Designs. Chris aka Lemon Zinger

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet LO! I love the loyout of this design, too! THanks for playing at CSD!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means more than you can imagine.