Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Nuts About Sketches

I am so excited to announce I have been chosen for the next design team (staring March 1) at Nuts About Sketches. Shawn has some wonderful sketches- mostly two pagers- that I can't wait too start working with. I began scrapping only two page layouts, but have left that behind and now, unfortunately, mainly do one page/one-two pictures layouts. I am so happy to have this opportunity too work with some great two page sketches. And to finally scrap all those pictures I have.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Ana! I will come visit you there. I had thought about trying out but I am afraid of getting overloaded.
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See! I told you! Congratulations!! I can't wait to see your creations! I'm sad I won't be on the team any more, but I'm proud to pass the torch to you!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay congrats, we pass the torch lol

    shawn rocks!!! i can't wait to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means more than you can imagine.