Sunday, July 11, 2010

bella at 4

Here is a page I did the other day. I used a sketch from Pages in Time and a kit from the Scrap-Room (well minus the bling, and flower.) I thought I was doing a challenge for Dixie Pieces, but upon completion of the page, I realized I used the wrong color cardstock. Oops.

Anyway, this is my daughter on her 4th birthday. We have a tradition that the birthday person gets to pick whatever he/she wants for dinner. She picked Chinese food. Good choice. My mother in law had been her, but went to visit some family in MD, so it was just the four of us. Perfect. But on the way to pick up dinner (we first picked up Jon and then stopped by to drop off something to a friend of mine who had just had a small medical procedure done that day) she and her sister both fell asleep in the car. So we get our food and go home. Wake both kids up and have dinner. So . . . by the time it was time for cake, she was a bit grouchy. LOL.

While we were eating dinner, I asked her some questions so that I could get a list of her favorite things while she was 3. Love that she can do that now. So here is the page







Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

  1. I think I already commented on this on PIT, but I just wanted to say how cute it is here, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute, love the colors! That's our tradition too! When they get older, they'll ask for the same thing EVERY year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great page. that totally should still count for the DP challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty! I love the pearl swirls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE IT!!! That flower is toooo pretty !!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means more than you can imagine.