Monday, July 26, 2010

Scrap it with a song reveal- i hope your dreams

So the song this week at Scrap it With a Song is "Somewhere over the rainbow." Now I used a line from the original song, but the challenge this week is for the Kathryn McPhee. Now, the lyrics for the two are almost the same, but for this week's challenge I used a line from the original song. Now, I will be honest and didn't really realize I did that, but it appears I am not the only one on the DT that did that.

For some reason this song reminds of a Disney Princess movie. I think it is the whole dreams and wishing upon a star. Or maybe Disney uses that song somewhere. In my old age, my memory is going, LOL. Anyway, this picture of Bella was taken in June. It was a Saturday morning, and Jon and Gracie had gone to run errands and Bella stayed home with me. We were watching a "girl movie" (PC term for Chick Flick) and I guess she got bored. So she dressed up in a Princess dress and went over to the kids side and started peacefully playing. I immediately got my camera and started snapping away.





This week is being sponsored again by the adorable Sew Many Cards!!!


They have offered up to the winner of this week's challenge FIVE digi images from their shop. I can't wait to see what you all create :) You will have until Sunday, August 1st at noon (CDT) to link up your creation to the main blog. I can't wait to see what you all do with this song.

7 comments:

  1. love the pic being from a view other thab the front!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute LO :) Send me some mojo...I'm in a rut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED the disney touch....perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl! Isn't she so precious!!!! I love the doilies you added. So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HELLO....I love the layered dolly...it draws attention to the photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means more than you can imagine.