Wednesday, July 21, 2010

L.O.V.E - scrap it with a song reveal

Sorry for the delay in posting this weeks reveal. Life has gone crazy. We have a chimney chute ash thingy (yes, that IS the technical name of it) that fills up with water when we get a crazy rain. But we have chimney swifts living in our chimney and they are protected birds under the Endangered Migratory bird act. So we can't do anything about the birds. Sigh. I normally wouldn't mind the birds, it is kind of fun to hear them chirping away, but with the rain . . .

Anyway, I digress. This post is not about birds and chimneys and rain, it is about my reveal at Scrap it With a Song. SO the song this is is "L.O.V.E." I love this Christmas morning photo of me and Gracie. (And FYI, I actually did a little photoshopping to it. My shirt under the pj top had a big hole in it that you could see, so I played around with picasa and fixed it. I was VERY excited about it.)

I wrote the lyrics on the chipboard alphas.


So if you want to play along, please do so. Remember to link up your direct blog post to the main board. Our sponsor this week is once again our DT member, Angela, aka Toucan Scraps. She designs digital scrapbooking and craft printable kits. Her products include digi-paper packs, pdf printable scrap kits, digital scrapbooking kits, quickpages and ready to print gift boxes. Angela sells in 3 stores, and today she is offering the winner of this challenge a pack of 6 digi papers (8 x 8 inches) from her store at I Did It Creations (the winner can choose).

10 comments:

  1. Thanks Ana! BTW, that LO is sooo sweet, and I love that color combo. And awesome job with the photo fixing, you really can't tell at all! And I guess I'm somewhat busy, but I've learned to scrap FAST :) The thing that takes the most time is scrapping for DT applications. Hopefully I'll finally decide I have enough and STOP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO! Love your take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic idea to write the lyrics on your title! Where do you come up with such awesome stuff girl? You so inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ♥♥♥ picasa!!! My step mom was super excited when I was able to fix a picture she had a cold sore in that was otherwise an awesome pic of her and my dad. :) Super cute layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great layout and welldone on the photo editing work

    ReplyDelete
  6. I *l-o-v-e* how you wrote on the title letters, great idea!

    Thanks for visiting me during the Design Dollies blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am wow-ed by this unique layout... love the composition of this page!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute layout (and cute kid too) I love the tearing and how you have doodled on the word Love.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means more than you can imagine.