Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hanging out- Nuts About Sketches Reveal

Here is my other reveal this week. It is another park page from my visit to my parents house last month. And again it uses the Apple Jack line from Sassafrass Lass. That line is just too perfect for kids pages. So here is the sketch from Shawn

And here is my page,





As you can see, my yougest Gracie, has NO FEAR. She scares the wits outta of me. But honestly, not sure if this is PC to say, but I am in a mood, I have resigned myself that at some point she will have a broken something. LOL

Have a good week and you probably won't be seeing anything new from me until reveals on Monday as I am back to my DT work.

4 comments:

  1. Your pictures are perfect for this sketch! I love the blue and pink papers! Perfect for the LO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect title! I just love your layout girl! The photo arrangement rocks! Gracie reminds me of Lara which means you cringe a lot at parks, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect match with the photo's and papers! This is really great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you did with that sketch!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means more than you can imagine.