Monday, July 12, 2010

So Happy Together= Scrap it with a Song Reveal

This weeks song at Scrap it With a Song, is "So Happy Together." I just love this song. It is fun and sweet and fun. LOL. I had lots of ideas for this song, but the lyrics reminded me of my parents. They have been happily married since 1967.

I have always thought they are the best and worst example for my sister, brother and I. They are so in love and have been together forever. But they make it look so easy. As I am sure most of us know marriage is not easy and it takes work. Yet, watching them growing up, they made it look effortless.

Anyway, here is the page.


PPs and elements are Fancy Pants. ZVA bling. Little Yellow Bicycle doily.

So if you want to play along we would love to have you. The winner this week gets $25 gift certificate to

Just remember to link up your project to the main site.

9 comments:

  1. this is just beautiful! How wonderful to still be together after all of those years. It's something you just don't hear about much any more. They musta figured out how to do it right :) LOVEEE the page! Have you showed it to them? I bet they fall in love with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tribute to your parents. Reminds me that I need to do a page on mine...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic page! Love the story behind the LO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I love the bling and that fun butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww... yes, I agree... Parents are our best and worst examples...and that's exactly what makes them special! Think you nailed this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet layout Ana!. That's so awesome that they are together and happy after all these years. In this day and age, that is one tough act to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow... such a sweet LO... I just found your blog and am loving it... its so true what you said... about parents... now im going to continue reading on your blog...love it...xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means more than you can imagine.